Amazon Return Boxes Terms and Conditions
Amazon Return Boxes Terms and Conditions:
- All items are sent untested by Undelivrd and are sold as received from the Amazon warehouse.
- Depending on how they're returned to Amazon, some items may be unboxed, in Amazon packaging or may contain Amazon Warehouse labelling and shipping information, but no customer information.
- Items may be damaged or be missing a box, depending on why and how they were returned to Amazon.
- There is no warranty/guarantee on items.
- Products such as toys may have missing parts.
- Number of products in each returns box may vary depending on size and weight.
- Images contain an example of some of the products found in our boxes.
- Brand new 'overstocked' items can occasionally be found in Amazon packages in the return lots.